Entry is subject to security procedures.
Complying with the guidelines of the General Directorate of Health, the rules regarding the maximum capacity of the space will be followed (entrances will follow an order of arrival logic) and all visitors must respect social distance (2 meters), the mandatory use of masks and hand disinfection at the entrance.
ACCESS CONDITIONS AND VISIT RULES:
1. It is not allowed to photograph or film inside the Museum, unless previously authorized.
2. It is not allowed to eat, drink or smoke in the Museum spaces.
3. The Holocaust Museum of Porto is a Memorial to the Victims of the Holocaust, so the use of mobile phones is prohibited.
4. Respect the sanctity of the place in terms of dress, language, behavior and public displays of affection.
5. Young people under 14 years old are not allowed to enter if they are not accompanied by their parents, guardians or teachers.
6. It is forbidden to enter with animals, except assistance dogs.
7. Please follow the instructions of the Museum staff.